bluetooth bug or not?

I have my web app installed which i control my emby server from, play music etc - id use the standard music player but it doesnt scrobble to last.fm Any way i have suspend turned off so the app will carry on playing music when the screens closed which is does nicely But when i connect to a bluetooth device IE in the shower or in the car were my bluetooth speakers are when the screen closes it works fine but when the screen goes to full sleep IE black the music stos playing, if i hit the power button and the screen comes to life it immediatly starts playing - i know i can use the active screen app which works fine but will suck loads of battery. I can write my own web app for this if required is there something i can put into the webapp to stop the bluetooth sleeping when the screen is closed ?

also is there a find feature going to be implemented into the web browser - ive switched to this browser now as it seems to work fine most of the time apart from repatcha not supported and on ebay.co.uk i get this now ( inever used to) The eBay mobile website is no longer supported on this device. Access all your eBay activity from your desktop or a supported Apple, Android or Blackberry mobile device.

The find in page function is really needed when im using the tablet in convergence mode, id rather use this browser than firefox as its lighter and now i have the browser-app folder syncing with nextcloud so have synced bookmars etc!! Also can any one tell me if they are going to implement password saving on login forms IE logging into a zoneminder it wont rememember the user password you have to put it in everytime.

on a good note the owncloud calendar sync works perfect thank you so much and the tablet and phone on proposed are just worlds apart from when i first got the phone absolutly flying around now and runnning perfect!!
Regards
Wayne :)

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device