Re: libertine gimp plugins

Hi Wayne,

I don't use gimp much lately not to mention plug-ins, but here's what I've
done (from PC - terminal):

1. Downloaded "Instagram effects" from http://registry.gimp.org/node/28613

# Since plug-ins folder doesn't exist we create one with following commands
2. adb shell
3. mkdir
.local/share/libertine-container/user-data/puritine/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins
4. exit

# Copy zip (in my case it was in Downloads folder so I also ran 'cd
Downloads' before 5th command )
5. adb push gimp_instagram_effects.zip
.local/share/libertine-container/user-data/puritine/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins

#  Unzip it with followings commands
6. adb shell
7. cd .local/share/libertine-container/user-data/puritine/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins
8. unzip gimp_instagram_effects.zip

# remove unnecessary zip
9. rm gimp_instagram_effects.zip
10. exit

10. run/restart gimp

Decided to make it too detailed steps rather than not clear enough
(probably could have do it in less steps (e.g. join some commands into one
), but first I need to learn how to do it and also wanted to keep it simple.

Also when You run gimp You can go to Edit/Preferences than go to 'Folders'
section than there's Plug-Ins/Scripts subsection so You can just add there
Your designated folder path or change one which is already there.

Best regards,
Marcin

btw. thanks for a review (MovieTime) ;)