BQE4.5 --> BQ E4.5: incoming call did not ended

Hello,

Me and my wife we both have a BQ E4.5, OTA-12. Yesterday my wife called
me and terminated the call after 2:45 min (I checked this in the evening
in her device). I was lazy and watched in my BQ E4.5 the call continuing
until 3:45 minutes, then it terminated by its own. I even called her from
a landline phone to her BQ, while the call was still active on my side,
i.e. her device was not busy...

What does this mean? I will check in the call list of her provider
what the provider says about the duration.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Ohne die Mauer hätte es Krieg gegeben" Fritz Streletz u.a.

Follow ups