mako phone call audio issues

Hello,

With OTA-13 landing coming up, I am curious to know about a persistent
issue on the Nexus 4 (mako).

There are call quality issues related to the microphone, and possibly
this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1318360

Below are some sample audio calls to help illustrate the problem. This
problem does not exist when mako is running a different OS.

Handset Mic:
http://taylormail.ca/clowdy/index.php/s/p4R8JSilkab3AQW

Headset:
http://taylormail.ca/clowdy/index.php/s/ushAm2NcfARo2hD

In addition to this recent comment on the bug page:
"AFAIK (I'm a user) hybris is a core lib and a lot of effort is required
to test it before a release to prevent regressions in all areas (take a
look at libhybris test plan on wiki).
mako is a reference device for developers, IMHO no one expects you to
use it daily, this issue is minor compared to others which affect
supported devices and a new release requires too much time.
Patch will be included in OTA-13 because it was pushed together with
Android 6.0 support required by a new device (so a new release was
already planned)."

If possible, I hope that someone can shed some more light on this issue:

1) confirm/deny that this pacth will be in OTA-13
- if yes, then thanks

2) if no, then why not, and would anyone be able to help with
instructions for installing libhybris-patch manually on our own?

Thanks,
Joe