Re: Canonical branded phone?

Hi,

Yes! this is indeed a brilliant idea! but creating a phone cost a lot of
money, and canonical would need to sell quite a lot of phones to get profit
of it. but saying that, if they do not try they will never succeed. Selling
a canonical brand phone could help them fund other project and then grow
bigger. If they tried something like they did with "Ubuntu edge" and do a
fundraising for it, but this time make a much cheaper fundraiser I believe
canonical could succeed in with this! Canolical just need to find the
courage to TRY again! If they do not try, they will never succeed. So what
if they loose money, they wont get more without spending some....

Best regards,
Marius