Cd support

I've just got a new cdrom for my tablet and put it in RW and installed wodim but no scsi support :( Is there no scsi support installed in UT and if not I'm sure it has to compiled into the kernel so not something that can be done by the user. Is there plans for cdsupport, Ive tried on my nexus 7 and that works fine.. I.use the tablet for my job which involves sometimes writing a CD / DVD so need the facility really Is there a way round this..

Also is there any plans for printing support? I was thinking if I installed cupsd and the cups manager on libertine id be able to configure printers and print from the libertine apps.. Has anybody tried this...

Regards Wayne :)

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device