Re: Syncevolution upgrade? Broken owncloud carddav sync.

Actually the calendar sync still works with the syncevolution recipe
linked to below (I set that up first) :)

Ok manual it is then.

Do you know, incidentally;

I used syncevolution --import now (worked), but will using that again
duplicate the existing contacts next time when I need to refresh then?