Re: Webapp Whatsapp - WebRTC Api works good, but problem with css behavior

Thank you Mark for your answer.
I'm able to using CSS, HTML, JavaScript, but I never used before QML. I
have used Ubuntu SDK too for creating a web app, but not QML.
Maybe you can try to ask at the mailing list if anyone can help, write
here: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Marco

Il giovedì 15 settembre 2016, Mark <markcortbass@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> Hi Marco,
>
> Thank you very much for your mail! (I'm sorry for my late reply)
> I'm aware of the problem, and it's something with web.whatsapp.com only,
web.telegram.org works perfectly for example.

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/XdfYTtPAE_KnLethRUsaIZLLokx16UUB9fhqgv5e9rX0swRMPW8favzUHYSzT0nItmdvge0VO3k=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i44.tinypic.com/28vzxuv.png

>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> I'm trying to use your WebWhatsapp App (v. 1.02) and it works well. I
have a Meizu MX4. Starting from OTA 12 Ubuntu Touch web browser support the
WebRTC Api, that permits to send audio message. But I have a problem to
doing this.
>> Here what i'm doing:
>>
>> 1. Open WebWhatsapp, and in a chat press the "microphone" icon;
>> 2. I need to accept the microphone access permission every single time
that I open the App and I click on the microphone icon (see picture
"permission");
>> 3. Then the recording starts (see picture "audio_rec");
>> 4. After the end of the recording, if you try to record another audio
message, you can't, the template open and close the keyboard and the
recording doesn't start.
>> 5. You need to close and reopen the App and starting again from point 1.
>>
>> Can you fix this bug?
>>
>> Thank you for your excellent work,
>> Marco

Follow ups