Re: Wireless Display

V2. Hmmmm. Will try changing router frequency, thanks for the tip!

On Friday, 16 September 2016 8:50:34 PM AEST, Pat Wall <pjwall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mitchell

As a matter of interest, are you using the v1 or v2 Microsoft Display
Adapter?  v2 is *supposed* to have much less latency (I'm thinking of
buying one myself for use with the M10). I have read that a lag can
potentially be reduced by setting the wi-fi router to broadcast on a
different channel as apparently there is a possibility of interference with
the display adapter's wireless connection.

Pat

On 16 September 2016 at 07:34, Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>