Landing team 19.09.16

Hello everyone!

Back from my two-week vacation - time to resume our daily landing
e-mails. Big thanks to Timo for sending out some updates during my
absence!

Let's start off with OTA-13. As most of you probably know, the final
candidate images are in the final testing stages so we're just waiting
for the last green light before copying them to stable. Therefore the
current ETA for release is tomorrow or Wednesday. There will be an
announcement sent out here once that happens. We will, of course, do
update phasing as always for this release, so the OTA will be visible
to all in ~24 hours after the initial release.

The one relatively bad news is that we again seem to have some issues
with the emulator images. QA has reported that the generic_x86
candidates do not seem to work, but we don't have any more details
yet. Possibly we'll have to postpone releasing those to a bit later as
we already did a few times before.

As for OTA-13+ landings, today was rather quiet with only two packages
released: a new qtsystems with bugfixes and Mir support and a new
ubuntu-touch-meta package re-adding aethercast to the images (as it
was dropped as a dependency).
We also fixed the landing-team-changes mailing-list bot so now package
notifications should be sent out on every new overlay landing.

It's good to be back!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#431 rc-proposed/krillin