[Development] Owncloud Sync

Dear Developers,

I was very happy to see that you integrated an Owncloud sync into Ubuntu
Phone (especially since I guess that many users which try alternatives
to Android refrain from using Google as sync backend), so thanks for
taking Carddav into account.

However trying to use my host prae.cloud.me there is an error message
"invalid host". It seems to me that this message appears instantly
without checking the URL (when I change it to an .com domain it takes
some moments to check the validity).

Besides that, will it be possible to use other CardDav compatible
servers (horde for instance), or even zpush in the near future?

Thanks for your efforts, and best wishes,

gaua

PS: I am using ubuntu phone on the nexus 4, I guess the rc-proposed channel.
Build# r531 (last update 20.9.2016)

Follow ups