Calendar doesn’t sync with owncloud server

Hello,

I use Ubuntu OTA-13 on a M10. I created an owncloud account and added it to
the calendar app. When I hit the synchronize button in the calendar app I
get a notification that synchronization has been done. However, no dates
get synchronized with the owncloud server.
What I find strange in the calendar app is that I don’t see the owncloud
calendar in the list of calendars, i.e. neither in the settings section of
the calendar app nor when I add a new date (In the selection box there’s
only a single entry called “Persönlich”). Is this normal?

I want to add that up to now I used syncevolution using a script in the
terminal app to synchronize my calendar. This worked without any problems.
The only pitfall was that I had to use the german name “Persönlich” for the
calendar in the script. Maybe this causes my problems with the new owncloud
account in the calendar app?
(Here’s a snippet from my script:
syncevolution --configure --template webdav
database=https:/XXXXX.de/remote.php/dav/calendars/stefan/stefan/
backend=caldav target-config@owncloud calendar
 syncevolution --configure sync=two-way backend=calendar
database=Persönlich owncloud calendar
)

Are there any log files which I could consult to see why my calendar does
not get synchronized?

Best regards,

Stefan

Follow ups