Re: Bluetooth died after OTA13

Nothing changed in my E4.5 mate. Yesterday I asked how to clear the devices list. I'm gonna do it in a moment and will try tomorrow with my radio.My bt is on and nothing changed.
Cheers
Marcin      From: "gareth.france@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gareth.france@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:10 PM
 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Bluetooth died after OTA13

I Have been eagerly awaiting actually being able to use bluetooth since
the day the BQ 4.5 was released, every month there's a new issue of some
sort or another.

Having upgraded today I have discovered that it is turned off, I turn it
on through the top taskbar but nothing happens. So I check bluetooth in
settings and it is turned off, so I turn it on. Quit settings, go back
in and now it is turned off again, but the top taskbar still shows it is
turned on.

Nobody else seems to be talking about this so is it just me?