Turbo Keyboard/converge issues

Hi,

I have been using my Pro 5 for couple of days now with external display connected with Microsoft WDA v2 and bluetooth keyboard & mouse. This is super cool, I didn't even touch my laptop in these 2 days. It is handling whatever I am throwing at it (except few multimedia playbacks). After OTA-13, it is so smooth, hardly any lag like before. I would like to thank all the peoople made this great product.

I do face some issues with the Keyboards.
1. On Screen Keyboard appears even when a external keyboard is connected. Is there an option to disable on screen keyboard when a physical keyboard is connected
2. While typing in the BT keyboard, many a times single keystroke is detected as multiple strokes and the letter is repeated many times. This occurs when tyyyyping little ffasterrrrrrr than usual speed (for my speed is below average).
3. Battery drains quicker than before. (May be I am using the device more now :)
4. The phone is getting more heated that too pretty quickly, like within ten minutes watching a video in youtube.
5. Text in the screen are so small and difficul to read,  they are blurry, especially with my 48 inch TV. Is there any option to zoom the text inside apps.

Please do let me know if you have same issues like me and have work around.

Thank you & Regards,
Keerthi Murugesan

-- Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device