Re: Phone continues to ring after incoming call cancelled by caller.

Hi,

Yes I have experienced this many times and assumed it had been reported,
but haven't checked.

In my case the system is not read-only and I have touched the
telephony-service in the past so I don't feel like a good candidate to file
bugs against this part of the code, and don't want to re-flash a clean
install yet.

Is yours a clean system?

Best Regards,
Felipe.