Re: Podbird does not start playback on OTA13

Mattias,

>From your logs I tried the URL that it's trying to play in Google Chrome on
my desktop. It looks like that URL doesn't work by default and is perhaps
missing some cookie information. Either that podcast stream isn't working
correctly from the server side, or Podbird isn't quite passing the correct
URL for playback to media-hub.