Re: Missing calls and texts

Or maybe try this one:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1470044

I've opened it a long time ago, but was unable to reproduce ever since.

Maybe it's the same.

Francisco

On 12-10-2016 14:20, Tiago Herrmann wrote:
On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Felipe Salvador
<felipe.salvador@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:40:42PM +0200, Folmer Fredslund wrote:
Sometimes I can't make calls, and I don't receive calls or text messages,
until after I
restart the phone.

Does anyone know if this is a known issue, or have any hints as to how I
could try to debug this?
Hi,
I have the same problem here, MX4 whit OTA-13.
Some times, I don't know why, I need to reboot the phone in order to make
a call.
Wen I push the green button this one turn red and, after few seconsds ( 2 or 3), again red.
There's not acoustic signals, the phone does not get the line.
--
Felipe Salvador
Could you guys please report a bug here:

In order to debug you can run the following:
1) dbus-monitor > session.log
2) dbus-monitor --system > system.log
3) reproduce the bug (call to a random number, or receive a message),

Then attach system.log and session.log to the bug report.

Thanks.