Re: text/sms responding when receiving a call

Unfortunatelly those messages are hardcoded for now, but I agree it
would be nice to have the ability to customize them.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/telephony-service/trunk/view/head:/approver/approver.cpp#L91

I suggest filling a bug against telephony-service and mark it as wishlist.

Thanks.