Re: Rumors regarding new UT?

Hi Marcos

Surely the Touch project - core & Snaps and i/o via touchscreen - remains a fundamental goal of Canonical's strategy, regardless of whether there are devices out there at the moment or not? But as Touch matures, surely it will become more attractive to OEMs, not less.

Personally, I'd like to see Touch flashable onto a much wider range of generic devices, as Linux has always been pn PCs. And I like what I'm beginning to hear from OEMs like ZTE, about producing more open devices which might load the OS of the user's choice.