Re: UT is maintenance mode?

You have to bare in mind that we just had a release go out so everyone was
hands on deck to get it out the door as smooth as possible. A lot of the
applications are made by the community in their spare time so they might
have gotten busy in their daily lives as well.

I don't think the project is dead or in limbo its just working slowly in
the background.