Re: Hotspot and Openvpn combo issues

Hi Jonas and all,

Sadly my Ubuntu phone got stolen in Goa, so I cannot get the logs.

If someone has a BQ 4.5, please contact me with PM, I can provide you with an openVPN account and certificates for testing.

Kind regards,

Eran Benjamin

p.s. The thief took my Ubuntu phone and left my Android phone intact, it could be because the Android was set in the Dutch language, or because the BQ slightly resembles Iphone, or just because he was an honorable thief and didn't want me to be stuck without a phone.

Either way I chalk it as a victory for Ubuntu phone in the (thief) public opinion. :-)