Re: Tracking protection

Hi Lore,
I have no sophisticated answer to your question, but I know that manipulating the hosts file works.

On http://someonewhocares.org/hosts/ you can find a list of undesired hostnames redirected on localhost maintained from Daniel Pollock. I have appended most of that stuff to my etc/hosts (while the phone was writeable).

Less ads, less traffic and at least something done for my privacy. :)

It would be nice to reduce the information, the browser gives away. Is that possible?

Regards Amarantine