Re: Advice on porting to a Galaxy S4

Hello David,

I wanted to get my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ported to Ubuntu Touch, but I
was having a lot of trouble, so I got some help from Marius Gripsgard.

He was going to port a Samsung device he had to Ubuntu Touch so that the
common Samsung components were known to work.

Unfortunately, last time I heard from him, he was also having a lot of
trouble getting it working. I'm looping Marius in so he can tell us
about what he's done so far, but it's not been successful the last time
I heard.

I would be curious to see how far you get, and if you could get a full
port working.

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx