Encryption

HI, would like to get encryption happening on Ubuntu Personal. Am aware that Iphone's have encryption by default, and that encryption is pretty trivial to setup in Android - am also aware that setting up encryption with ecryptfs on the Ubuntu Desktop system is an easy option at install. What's the best way to go about this for Ubuntu Phones?

I.e. - I would like to use ecryptfs to encrypt everything under /home/phablet, to be decrypted at login. I'm comfortable making my device writable and potentially borking everything, and that an 'official' solution might be much further down the track. Any ideas? Thanks.

Mitchell

Follow ups