Re: BQ E4.5 OTA13: battery info seems to be nonsense

Hi,

The battery info seems to be total nonsense in OTA13. Yesterday I checked
the battery in my wifes BQ around 10 AM and it showed a horizontal line of many hours
at level 61%. My wife went to town and I could not reached her around 2 PM.
The today screen is showing a going down from the level of ~60% to 0% in
one hour between 11 and 12 AM, while the BQ was unused.
It's a pity that I did not took a screen yesterday at 10 AM.

Today morning, around 9 AM, I put in to charge and now it shows a line
with growing level between 12 AM yesterday until 9 AM today, while it
was without any energy at all in this hours.

This often happens to me too, but is it not the same issue as this one?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1458756

--
Cos