Re: KDE Plasma Mobile

El día Monday, November 07, 2016 a las 12:05:53PM +0100, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> > https://plasma-mobile.org/
>
> This has been there for a while now... I have seen demos of this a year
> ago already.

Yes, I saw it too some months ago.

> > How will this affect the future of Ubuntu Phone?
>
> I would think not the least bit.... Well, maybe eventually there might
> be some applications that work on both, but apart from that, not much
> I'd say.

Hmmm, maybe I would have asked: What is the future of Ubuntu Phone at
all? I do not see any new, not even known devices, like the E4.5 at the
stores of BQ. Will this change in the future? Will there be other
hardware vendors for Ubuntu Phones? Will the OTA delivery continue?

Questions over questions and I think it's time for some clarification.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045