Re: Landing team 10.11.16

Actualy, as cool as it looks,  I find that the new app-switcher gives me
quite some lag in killing apps (swipe up or down). Significantly more so
compared to the old one.
This is mainly In the first 2 seconds of opening the spread/carousel (or
whatever we call it :) ) the up&down swipe simply gives no response.

I was sure a read someone mention this somewhere (possibly pat?) (i forget
if it was on irc, this list or lp-bugreport). Anyway, last night I could
not find any bugreport under Mir (where I would expect this).

I am on an N4

Does someone recgonize this? Does a bug rep exist?

cheers,

Mathijs