Landing team 21.11.16

Hello everyone!

It's getting harder and harder to bring you the daily landing news,
apologies for that. For now let's assume I'll be sending updates
whenever possible until things stabilize on my side. Will try my best
for those to be as frequent as possible.

Let's start off with news about OTA-14: rc images are still in
testing. We had to do a few more re-spins for issues that have been
noticed during the QA process, with several components missing from
the original cherry-pick (a new ubuntu-touch-session,
ubuntu-app-launch had to be synced at whole from rc-proposed and we
pulled in the new ubuntu-wallpapers). For now it seems we won't need
any more re-spins. Hard to give a definite ETA as we already slided at
least 2 weeks from our original image-prep schedule.

But while things are ongoing, developers are still landing new
versions to the overlay (testable on rc-proposed). In the last few
days we had a new ubuntu-app-launch fixing an UI stutter after
switching applications, ubuntu-touch-session for a race during boot
that could cause the screen to stay on forever, ubuntu-keyboard with
gd keyboard layout fixes, new account-plugins (nextcloud, owncloud
changes) - and today we also had a big unity8 silo (with many other
components) landing with more application menu fixes/changes.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#475 rc-proposed/krillin