Ubuntu touch Nexus 4 problems

Hi!

First, thanks to you all for developing Ubuntu Touch. It is very nice
system, I like it very much.

I installed Ubuntu Touch to old nexus4 couple days back. I installed it
from stable/ubuntu channel.

Mostly it is working quite nice, but I have couple major problems..
- I can't get GPS working, I tried with uNav and Here maps. I also tried to
change channel stable/bq-aquaris.en, but it didn't help. What differences
are there between those two channels?
- 3G mobile data connection isn't stable, it resets sometimes itself but
comes back online in few seconds. I think it may drain my battery faster
because of that. I have new battery in it, so I still manage to get one day
battery life.

Not so important problems:
- Is it possible to get notification led working?

If anyone have workarounds to these problems, I would be pleased.

I'm trying to use this as a daily driver. I'm trying to move away from
android and google's services.

Thanks in advance!

-Sami Törmänen