BQ E4.5: terminal-app && logging

Hello,

Is there some magic way to let the terminal-app log all in/out lines to
a file? I have had a look with strings into the binary, but the 'usage'
part does not show any related:

$ strings
/opt/click.ubuntu.com/com.ubuntu.terminal/0.7.198/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/terminal
usage:
 [-p|--phone] [--workdir <dir>] [-t|--tablet] [-h|--help] [-I <path>]
    -p|--phone    If running on Desktop, start in a phone sized window.
    -t|--tablet   If running on Desktop, start in a tablet sized window.
    --forceAuth <true|false> Force authentication on or off.
    -h|--help     Print this help.
    -I <path>     Give a path for an additional QML import directory.
May be used multiple times.
    -q <qmlfile>  Give an alternative location for the main qml file.
 --workdir <dir> Change working directory to 'dir'

The background of my question is the logging of the telegram-cli chats
into some local file.

Thx

	matthias
--