Re: Ota14 lock screen

I don't like the look of the new keypad as much as the old one, but for
some reason it seems easier to use, so I prefer it for the usability
improvement. Maybe it's because the buttons are a bit bigger? They seem
easier to tap on now somehow!

Many of the new background pix we have been given also look quite nice,
though I did not get the "new background surprise" because I already
had a custom one set :)

Thank you for all your hard work, devs! :)