Re: Emergency button doesn't store local number

W dniu 10.12.2016 o 14:18, NeoTheThird pisze:
> But keep in mind that there are different numbers for Firefighters,
> Police and Ambulance in some regions.

The GSM network/SIM card reports the valid emergency numbers, we'd have
to allow choosing from a list. Unfortunately, for example in my case,
the list is:

> EmergencyNumbers = 08 000 999 110 120 911 122 112 118 119

You can check yours by calling this script:

> $ /usr/share/ofono/scripts/list-modems

I actually don't know what most of those numbers are, so I'm not sure
giving the user that choice would be best.

We should, however, allow to mark contacts from the address book to be
marked ICE (In Case of Emergency) and show those in the emergency dialer.

Please file a bug here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ux/

HTH,
--