Re: USB Tethering of Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition

Hi Felipe

Thanks for the suggestion

I ran the command, in terminal on the phone, while connected via USB to the Ubuntu laptop.

On the phone: "Connection successfully activated (D-Bus active path: /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/2)"

On the laptop, no change, still seeing "Ethernet Network (Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition), Disconnected" greyed out.

I've tried same on a Linux Mint laptop, same -- it seems odd that Ubuntu 16.04 (Desktop) can't connect with Ubuntu 15.04 (Touch)

Stephen

ps. Anyone else wondering, I just realized that replying with the whole thread (included in the reply) will cause obvious problems (duplication of content). Hence my previous replies bounced with "text/html: EXCLUDED"