Re: Compatible bluetooth headsets

Hi Garreth.

Den 17-12-2016 kl. 23:40 skrev Gareth France:

My stereo is a Sony after market unit but I am aware there are quite a
few people having issues with bluetooth on various devices.
Unfortunately I can't find your headset on any of the big brand
marketplaces.

Well yes, so I've heard. I've also heard of a lot of other issues people have with UT but never had any of them myself. Only minor annoyences... I got the headset of the Internet a couple of years ago and it wasn't that costy. Don't know where to by it now I'm afraid. Anybody else having a good sugestion... guys?

Tom