      From: Kristijan <kiki.tkalec@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 11:47 AM
 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Baterry charging issue after ota14

Hey,
after the OTA14 update, i noticed some odd bug. When my m10 tablet is on 15% and I start charging it, it doesn't charge immidiately. First it drops down to 10%, and then it starts to rise. Altough when I plug the charger in, the indicator shows the charging icon.Can someone help be with link, where exactly should I add a bug report?
Thanks

--
Kristijan Tkalec