Re: Convergence Bugs or Comments

On 19/12/2016 14:51, Bry Wilson wrote:
> 4) Super critically, webbrowser-app, dekko and all related webapps are
> non-functional in Desktop Mode - they launch and then crash immediately.
> I've got around this by using Firefox in Libertine
[...]
> I suppose I'm slightly confused as to whether these bugs are submitted
> under their respective app bugs (e.g. Terminal, webbrowser-app) or under
> a more general Mir/Unity 8/Convergence Mode bug.

Given that you are testing on a phone, when unsure just report bugs
against the canonical-devices-system-image project:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+filebug

People then will take care of moving it to the proper component.
However, when reporting crashes (like the browser and dekko), please do
also attach some logs, which you can find under ~/.cache/upstart/

Ciao,
  Alberto