[Development] Question on possibility to back-up/copy via USB

Last weekend my Ubuntu phone (BQ E5) dropped on the floor, it's screen cracked and does not offer touch function anymore.

A practical question:
I would like to secure the data before I submit the phone for repair. Current state: phone works (screen as well), but no touch function to type the passcode.

- is there a way to get to the data on the phone without typing the passcode via the screen? - if not, is there a possibility to connect a keyboard to provide the passcode?

Many thanks for suggestions and answers !
Gert-Jan.

Follow ups