BQ E4.5 OTA-14: webbrowser-app crashes on livestream

Hello,

I'm used to watch in firefox on my netbooks a livestream of South
America: http://www.telesurtv.net/

I can't view this in my beloved E4.5 because the webbrowser-app crashes
before starting the stream. Any idea how to watch this?
Is it worth to file a bug in LP or is this impossible in any case for
the fundamental limitations?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!

Follow ups