Re: Introducing Canonical's Ubuntu Crickets

El día Wednesday, December 28, 2016 a las 12:23:29PM +0100, Krzysztof T escribió:

> Nice! :)
> Sad Sad is that the Ubuntu Community takes a huge part in the development
> of the Ubuntu OS, and in return Canonical gives us terribly small piece of
> information and no official statements regarding UT.

(Btw: I have not opened the posted URLs because I never do so if someone
who I do not know post such stuff.)

What makes me as well (or even more) worry, is BQ.com. They do not sell
devices with Ubuntu anymore and do not say anything about future plans.
And they could sell, because I know folks asking for and it took me 4
weeks to get one here in Germany as a substitute for a broken device.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!