Re: Poor state of support.

If folks at Ubuntu are like folks where I work, there would be a change
freeze at the end of the year. This is when most folks I know take vacation
and don't even read emails, let alone respond. Ubuntu may be very different
- but where I work you don't touch anything, so it's the perfect time for
vacation with maybe on call support in case things break. I know I didn't
even power up my laptop between the 20th and the 3rd. I hope other folks
were also able to disconnect and spend time with friends and family.