Re: The move to snaps

I would add the Unity8 desktop needs parity with
the current Unity7 desktop as we are also still planning to use
Unity8 as the default shell in Ubuntu.

Thanks all for your patience
Pat

Thanks for the clarity. Those few messages we have had stating the current logic and plans is all that was needed to keep everyone happy. If we understand what is going on then nobody begins to worry about the silence. Looking forward to every bit of it except having to find the money to replace my phone!!

Just one thing, several people have said the current phones won't support the snaps but what about the M10 tablet?

Thanks
Gareth