Re: Compatible bluetooth headsets

I've tried perhaps 10 or 12 different headsets and headphones and they do all work fine... but what I notice is that Android is much more aggressive about connecting/reconnecting than UT... sometimes the phone will not connect, or will take a long time to do so... or will get disconnected by interference and then fail to reconnect.