Re: Music app, doesn't update Music folder

Hi. I use the Music app, but I have problem: The app doesn't update the
music accordingly to the Music folder content.
Long explaination: After a reflash of the software, I opened the music app,
obiouvsly saying to import music, because the directory was empty. So i
added music throught usb from my pc, and reopening the app all was fine.
Then, proud of my success, I decided to add other music, with usb again,
from the same pc. I added some song, I deleted some other ones, I renamed
some. When I opened the music app again, nothing changed. Everything was as
before. I tried from the UT tweak tool to delete everything (config, cache,
datas) completely resetting the app, reboots and combinations of both. Now
a month and more is passed, and all my new music seem doesn't exist.
What can I do?

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Ubuntu usando Dekko