Switching to rc channel and back again

Hi,

Will it cause any problems to switch to the rc channel, and then later switch back to the stable channel? How do you switch channels from the device?

Background: I have a BQ Aquaris E4.5, which is currently on OTA-14. A few weeks ago, the dialer app broke, and I have not been able to make calls since. I filed a bug here <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+bug/1652635>. It *might* have broken at the same time as I upgraded to OTA-14, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I would like to upgrade to the rc channel to see if the bug has been (deliberately or incidentally) fixed. But I would rather do so knowing that I could switch back to stable channel after the next stable release.

Thanks,
Mark.

Follow ups