Re: Can't access web resources/images from device

On tirsdag den 17. januar 2017 23.30.14 CET, Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Very weird issue here, and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot it. I started having issues on the phone (MX5 Pro) and tablet (M10) with not being able to access certain websites... i.e. - www.inkl.com (which I use for news), www.trello.com - both in the webapp I've created, and through the standard website. With both sites I'm getting 'Unable to load all resources'... the site doesn't display all the css, images look weird, etc. Have started noticing this with other sites as well...

No issues working on my desktop Ubuntu setup today, however have had to switch to my tablet for a few hours, and am tethered to my phone. No proxies setup - any ideas if this is a software issue with my devices, or something happening with my connection? Weird, as Trello was working flawlessly with both devices yesterday, and fine about 10 minutes ago from my desktop machine.

Appreciate any troubleshooting help that can be offered.

Thanks,

Mitchell

+1
I've started to have the same problems with some sites but not others...

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device