Re: Music player

Thanks a lot! Yes, i'm a desperate cause there is no way to play music on my phone
Cheers
Marcin

      From: Francisco Pina Martins <f.pinamartins@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:25 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Music player

 If you are **really** desperate, you can use "aplay" from the terminal. AFAIK it can play mp3 files...
  Francisco

 On 17-01-2017 16:46, Marcin Xc wrote:

  Hi,

 My music player hangs on loading and doesn't work any more since a long time. Is there ANY way to play music offline? As I see there is no other music player in Ubuntu Shop. Can I somehow start playing music through the terminal? I just want my phone to start playing mp3 files from a phone memory/sd  card. No pause, no skip, just play. Any ideas?
  Best regards
  Marcin