Re: No Space Left on Device

"Yep, have also done this in the past, but not keen this time."

well, at least you know you can, if you must.

I didn't really spend much time searching the directories, etc, as to what I needed to delete in order to free up sufficient space.

But in theory, once you delete sufficient files, one would expect the reflashing should proceed without problems. Only problem is there's likely a config file somewhere that also needs to be deleted, or edited, etc. Rather than spend hours chasing down what's needed, I did the reflash as per previous comment.

Perhaps others can advise how to backup the relevant directories (e.g. contacts, messages etc) to do a new install, and copy back in the contacts etc. I don't know enough (yet) about Ubuntu Touch, but wouldn't it be much the same as Ubuntu desktop. Aka, reinstall ubuntu, keeping the home directory (or backing up home directory), then all contact, messaging information should be available again?