What happened with a web browser?

Hi,
Yesterday I was writing about problems with opening two web pages. Today I noticed that the problem is much bigger. I'm finding more and more pages that either do not load correctly or don't open at all. Click for example on www.stackskills.com www.wp.pl is in Poland something comparable to Yahoo so it is not some small unimportant page developed by a geek. I changed the bug description that I raised yesterday. It is confirmed for two different devices and at the moment two users.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1658511

Interesting thing is that I didn't do any updates in the last few days and pages as stackskills used to work on my M10 last week.
Do You also see the problem on Your devices? For me it is a huge one. I need stackskills access more than anything else.
Best regards
Marcin

Follow ups