Re: Snap Images

The current test image is still deb based and meant for enabling the
hardware with arm64 and systemd on xenial. Its not recommended and in fact
is really an interim step only.

Snaps will not run there or on the prior images, as snapd cannot be
supported there, at least not easily. We are sill working toward enabling a
snap core based image.

Pat