Re: MX4-OTA14: No calendar in date time indicator

Yes, it was very annoying until I worked out the simple fix. If you turn
the phone landscape then open the date time indicator again, it reappears.
Just close it again before tilting it back.

It took me ages to work that out. It seems to be being lost when the phone
changes orientation, or hidden for some reason. But tilting it back is
easier than rebooting.

Paul.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device